Lamb

Lamb

Friday, August 13, 2021

Misty Mornings



Hello again dear friends, we are in the midst of a heat wave with humidex values around 40 degrees which I find very uncomfortable.  A week or so ago though we had some cool nights that produced some misty mornings.  I took some photos and hope you enjoy them!


Bailey's garden was expanded ever so slightly this year by changing the shape to take into account a new and unexpected landscape design change. More on that some other time!


I haven't done any bike riding because of the heat but as we get closer to fall with cooler temperatures I will start again.


I love echinops even if it self sows too readily.


We don't have a name for this garden and I have been thinking about turning it into a memory garden for another one of our pets. I am still thinking about it.


I am saddened that Ash Alley is now showing signs of the ash borer.  There is no cure so in a couple of years these trees will be bare. 


Our garden arbour.


Usually the ligularia flops around and mopes but this year it looks good.


This is part of Kodiak's garden.


No fire at our fire pit this morning!


We get so much use from our Adirondack chairs.  Lake Ophelia is in the distance and is quite low.  Even with all of the rain lately the water level has dropped a couple of feet. 






 I hope you have enjoyed this quick tour.  Wishing everyone a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment